Toly Moly Snail Cream Review


I bought this set in Korea last year and it was only recently I started to use. I was convinced to buy a set after seeing all the hype about "SNAIL" cream in Korea. You might be thinking "WHAT? SNAIL cream???" Did they kill the snails and make them into creams? To be actual, it should be snail mucus (slime) that they leave behind when they crawl. In fact, it has been a treatment that has been used since ancient greece and Korea is definitely not the first country to come out with this treatment.  It was known snail extracts soothe, regnerate and heal skin. It could even delay aging! Sounds amazing right?

The cream was rather sticky when I first applied on my skin. However, it did make my skin glow after applying and cream was absorbed quickly. The eye cream felt rather more like a gel instead. It did not make much difference for the first week of trying. However, on the second week, I got a little breakout. So I believe this cream was quite rich for my skin. I bought the same set for my mother in law, it works great for her skin! She commented wrinkles around eye area were lesser and even pigmentation was lightened. WOW!!! After hearing what she fedback, I decided to continue though there was a slight breakout. Instead of applying it every day, I apply thinly once every two to three days now. My skin feels brighter, but it did not give amazing effect like what was shown at the Toly Moly Shop.  My neck lines were lighter too and there wasn't any breakout.
Would I buy again? Probably Not, but I would love to try other brands of snail creams in the market.  
Tony Moly Intense Repair Live Snail Cream [Anti wrinkle & Whitening & Skin Repairing] Skin repairing & nourishing cream with filtrated musin (mucus) ingredient form living snail snail mucus filtrate 31,500 mg (Concentration 70%) / 6 skin irritating elements free formula

No comments:

Post a Comment