Mandi Lulur Scrub


Purbasari & Sumber Ayu Scrubs!!! I swear I love them!!!


It is a kind of traditional indonesia body scrub and I really love it because of the creamy texture combined with the grains inside. Slathering the creamy texture on my skin was really comfortable, not too drying nor oily. It removes the dead skin, leaving only smooth and fairer skin. Unlike most scrubs, it is mild and won't make your skin sensitive. I use it almost every alternate days and I heard it was great for bride to be for achieving smooth and radiant body skin. For those with body acne, this scrub does help to exfoliate your skin gently to prevent clog pores.


It comes with different flavours like milk, pearl, papaya, bengkoang and many more..... Best of all, it is really cheap when I bought in indonesia, bali. Probably around 1USD(approximately SGD 1.30) for a tub of 250gram shown in the picture. I do not know where you can get it in your country, but do keep a look out for this scrub when you are in indonesia the next time.


For those of you who are living in singapore, I saw these scrubs selling over at a few places(Parkway parade, City Plaza & Ang Mo Kio). It was around the range of 3 for SGD 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment