ABC juice - Apple + Beetroot + Carrot

Recently, I have this craze drinking this so called ABC juice. I feel it is definitely worth your while to know this little secret of mine! Not only it did help my menstrual problem, it also makes my skin glow with radiance. Hey, I am really not kidding! It's really beneficial to take this juice every day. I swear this juice will help to improve your skin by drinking it daily.Not only that, it gives you other benefits too.... I have done some researches.......

- Great to strengthen immune system especially if you want to assist your body against cancer and other diseases.
- Regulate blood pressure
- Detox
- Assist hay fever sufferer from hay fever attack
- improve bad breath due to indigestion and throat infection
- Good for eyesight
- Good for liver, kidney and pancrea diseases.
- Help to improve skin condition like acne problem.

It's very simple to make this juice. All you need is just 1 Apple, 1 Beetroot, 1 Carrot and blend everything with a fruit juice processor and that's it! You will have one tall glass of nice, sweet and healthy miraculous juice! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment